PES 2013 Brasileirão Facepack by Leirbag7
Download Brasileirao Facepack by Leirbag7, it includes PES 2013 HD Faces for Henrique (Palmeiras), Pato (Corinthians) and Rafinha (Flamengo).
PES 2014 Fox Engine Unveiled
The Edge Magazine issue about the new PES 2014 engine is already available to subscribers, detailing the key features of PES 2014 Fox Engine.
While PES 2014′s engine is based on Fox Engine, but it’s simply being called ‘new engine’ by Konami. The new physics engine uses a system called ‘Barycentre physics’ to achieve realistic player collisions calculated in real time.
PES Productions is aiming for photo-realism graphics wise, there’s a close up of a player’s face in the article showing very detailed skin texture and 3d model (see teaser). Kits will be seperated from players’ models in PES 2014 which means they hang from the players and flow.
The ball control radius is 3 times bigger than in current gen to allow more dynamic off-ball tussles.
There’s a new formation feature were you can set player’s ‘zones’, defining instructions for players to follow in certain areas of the pitch.
PES 2014 Fox Engine Key Features: (thanks to HSH28 of grcade.co.uk)
- Barycentre Physics and Ball controlThe new engine allows for a larger separation between player and ball – three time the radius of PES 2013, where tight ‘confrontation’ zones are used to make tackling easier. A striker will be able to throw his body weight in one direction and use his opposing foot to push the ball in the other way, leaving defenders off balance and buying space for a pass or shot.
You’ll be able to control your player’s weight shifts at all times and use practice touches to push the ball away from your feet. We see a wireframe demo with more natural animations and fluid transitions than FIFA 13. You control the player and the physics drives the animation, not vice versa. It’s hard to tell how this will transform the ‘feel’ of play, rather than just being admirable behind the scenes calculations, but there appears to be scope for a radical new control scheme – think of how Skate’s right-stick motions mimicked real-life movements by exploiting dynamic physics, and how they compared to the digital button taps of Tony Hawks Pro Skater. This could be a revelation in football game control.
- Contact and PhysicalityKonami has pinpointed this as a weakness in previous games, but now players can jostle for space – even without the ball present – for headers at corners, or to dominate a smaller opponent.
You’ll be able to tug shirts (cloth is now separate from the player’s body and stretches) as well as elbow for room on the touchline. It works in tandem with the physics and precision control. Agile players can unbalance defenders with dropped shoulders or ball skills, and push the ball further ahead to exploit their acceleration. “Previously, body feints were more aesthetic,” admits Masuda. “Now they’re a key tactic.”
- Squad EmulatorFormations remain essential for success, but now you can set ‘zones of play’ so your key players focus on certain tactics in mission-critical areas. For example, you can set your front line to focus on possession and probing for gaps in from of a deep-lying defence. In theory, you’ll be able to recognise your favourite teams pattern of play within a few minutes. The emphasis on defending and shape should allow weaker teams to create effective strategies, such as when Celtic beat Barcelona in the Champions League by defending deep, buoyed up by the home crowd.
PES 2014 Engine Teaser Pics
The above 4 pics are showing aspects of the PES 2014 New Engine.
PES 2013 Facepack by m4rc310
Download Facepack by m4rc310, it includes PES 2013 HD Faces for Berbatov (Fulham), Di Maria (Real Madrid), Torres (Chelsea), Michel Bastos (Schalke), Neymar (Santos), Varane (Real Madrid).
PES 2013 Stevan Jovetic Face by ilhan
You can read about how to add HD faces to PES 2013 below this post.
PES 2013 Sergio Agüero and Juan Vargas Faces by ilhan & M4rc310
Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest) converted by Juventino
To install PES 2013 Bird’s Nest Stadium, copy dt07.img folder from the download to ‘kitserver13/pesedit/img’, replacing existing files if necessary. PES 2013 Bird’s Nest replaces Ville Marie Stadium ingame.
PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 3.2 – Spor Toto Süper Lig & DLC 4.00 – Released! #08/03/13
New Features PESEdit 2013 Patch 3.2
- New league: Spor Toto Süper Lig (15 new full teams with correct squads, lineups, kits & stadiums)
- DLC 4.00 included: all new boots and created players implemented
- New ball: UEFA Champions League 2013 Final London
- New boots: Puma Powercat White/Orange/Ocean, Puma King White/Black/Ocean, Puma evoSpeed Orange/White/Ocean & Yellow/Blue/Scarlet
- 15 new faces (including Morata (Real Madrid), Reto Ziegler (Fenerbahce), a total of 700+ faces)
- New kits: Gil Vicente, Real Sociedad
- Transfers: ~300 transfers made since version 3.1 / created 100+ new players
- Online mode compatibility with DLC 4.00
- Fixed a lot boots + accessories
General Features PESEdit 2013 Patch
- Added Bundesliga, Primera Division Argentina, Russian Premier League, Spor Toto Süper Lig, 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Npower Championship, Serie B, Ligue 2, Brasileirão Série B
- Added other teams (Arminia Bielefeld, BATE Borisov, BSC Young Boys, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, FC Basel, KRC Genk, Metalist Kharkiv, Steaua Bucureşti, Videoton FC, Viktoria Plzen + Indonesia, Malaysia)
- Correct kits for all Premier League, Liga ZON Sagres + all National & Classic Teams
- Corrected names for fake players in unlicensed National teams and ML unlockable players
- Faces: More than 700 new faces (all fixed by PESEDIT)
- Fixed kits for a lot teams including Barcelona, Manchester United and Sevilla
- Includes newest DLC 4.00 & game version 1.03
- Scoreboard and stadium switch in selector (download stadiums here)
- Removed blur
- Fixed boots + accessories for a lot players (Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga and many more)
PES 2013 Spor Toto Süper Lig Preview Video
PES 2013 Süper Lig Teams List
Akhisar Belediyespor, Antalyaspor, Besiktas JK, Bursaspor, Elazigspor, Eskisehirspor, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Gaziantepspor, Genclerbirligi, Istanbul BB, Kardemir Karabükspor, Kasimpasa SK, Kayserispor, Mersin, Orduspor, Sivasspor, Trabzonspor